So I've made this commitment to a 30 Day Blogging Challenge, but today is just one of those days! I have no desire to write about any of the things that I could possibly tell you about. In fact the only reason that I am typing this now is because of the challenge. So let me tell you why I have no desire to write anything today.
1. It was raining today and I was stuck in the house.
2. I was not at my house.
3. I had to look for a new car. I love my current car and do not want to look for a new car.
4. The sun finally came out after I got home.
5. It was still too cold and damp to work in my gardens.
6. The computer that I log into for my bookkeeping job froze on me and it is 1000 miles away from me and the office guys who could look at it are 3000 miles away on another job!
7. The was no dry wood to make my evening fire - see #1.
8. My house is still not completely done and now there is a mess in the only bathroom that has my nice soaking tub.
9. I am still up and I have 3 clients in the morning between 9-12.
10. After driving home and then driving from car dealers I was pooped.
BUT, I have decided there are still things to be grateful for.
1. The sun did come out eventually.
2. Got stuff done where I was even though it wasn't my house.
3. My husband did get the tile done in the new house.
4. I have a house!
5. We had food on the table for supper.
6. My husband did find enough dry wood for my evening fire in the new fireplace in the new house.
7. I have a car.
8. I have clients.
9. I have a career that keeps me busy, in fact several!
10. I love my family.
So now you know what to Blog when you don't feel like blogging.
Life is very interesting when you come to think about it!
I promise better tomorrow.
Paula J. Kaprocki, LMT, BS, CPC
Life Coach, Massage Therapist, Infinite Possibilities Trainer, Author